Faster Simulations – Better Designs
Hi there, and welcome to my website! I’m Antti Lehikoinen, a 28-year old M.Sc. currently chasing my doctoral degree in electrical engineering. Additionally, I help small-to-medium businesses make more money on machines.
On this site,you can find my blog. I post regular-ish updates, mostly about the topics listed below. You can also find some more static information about my work, plus of course my CV and list of publications.
I mainly focus on finite element analysis (FEA) of electrical machines. Lightning-fast computation of high-frequency AC losses is my specialty – I can comfortably claim I’m one of the world’s best in that area.
But, I also know standard FEA – I have indeed authored the open source SMEKlib library for Matlab. It contains pretty much all the functionality for analysing (2D) and designing rotating machines and magnetic components both.
Additionally, I also write about the following awesome topics:
- Other simulation and design methods for electrical machines. Examples include reluctance networks and analytical approaches.
- Electrical machines themselves. You tend to pick up quite a many bits and pieces along the years.
- Business, marketing, and branding – what do you think I have a website for?
- Productivity – getting the most out of the least.
- Fitness and cheesecakes. I’m an unapologetic gymbro with a sweet tooth.
Contact and Subscribe
Wanna work together on something? Awesome – let’s get in touch!
To stay up to date in general, I recommend you subscribe to my FEAwesome Newsletter. As a bonus, you’ll get the free 20-page guide ‘Boundary Conditions in Magnetic FEA’ – some basic yet crucial info!
And while you’re here, let’s also connect on LinkedIn.